POLITIQUE DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ
- Buyer – an adult natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, purchasing the product from the Seller
- Commercial information – according to art. 2 par. 2 of Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18th July 2002, commercial information means any information intended directly or indirectly to promote the goods, services or image of the entrepreneur (...), with the exception of information enabling communication by means of electronic communication with a specific person and information about goods and services that do not achieve commercial effect
- Delivery – transport service, carried out by a specific carrier, for which the Buyer incurs a certain cost
- Order – declaration of will of the Buyer made through the Store, specifying clearly: the type and quantity of products, the form of delivery, the form of payment, the Buyer's data and the place of delivery of the items, aiming at the conclusion of the contract
- Personal data – according to art. 6 of The Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29th August 1997, personal information is deemed to be any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; the identifiable person is a person whose identity can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific factors defining its physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social characteristics
- Processing of personal data – according to art. 7 par. 2 of The Act on the Protection of Personal Data, processing of personal data means any operations performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, storage, development, modification, sharing and deletion, in particular those carried out in information systems
- Seller –
QSQ sp. z o.o.
- Store – website available at godsavequeens.com, through which the Buyer can place an order
- Telecommunications terminal device – according to art. 2 par. 43 of Act on Telecommunications Law of 16th July 2004, telecommunications device intended for connection directly or indirectly to network terminals, e.g. computer, telephone, tablet
- Terms of Service – GodSaveQueens’ Terms of Service, available at: https://godsavequeens.com/pages/terms
§2 PERSONAL DATA
- Seller is the administrator of personal data.
- Personal data collected by Seller are being processed according to applicable rules: The Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29th August 1997, Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18th July 2002 and Act on Telecommunications Law of 16th July 2004.
- Personal data are processed only with the consent of the Buyer and only for the purpose of order processing, archiving, providing services by electronic means and other purposes specified in Terms of Service.
- The Buyer submits his personal data to the Seller voluntarily.
- The Buyer may at any time view, correct, update and delete personal data stored by the Seller.
- The Buyer who has registered in the Store, may modify his personal data in the customer panel, available after logging in to the Store.
- Buyer subscribing to the newsletter consents to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication, eg. to the Buyer’s e-mail address. Seller will send information about products and services available in the Store, as well as ongoing promotions and sales.
- The Seller may entrust the processing of the Buyer's personal data to third parties providing certain services, with particular reference to the delivery of the order and payment, namely:
- Online payment operator, PayPal Poland sp. z o. o. with HQ in Warsaw (ul. Emilii Plater 53, 00-113 Warsaw). Seller transfers data necessary to process payment, in particular: name and surname, e-mail address and phone number.
- Logistics operator, UPS Poland sp. z o. o. with HQ in Warsaw (ul. Prądzyńskiego 1/3, 01-222 Warsaw). Seller transfers data necessary to process delivery, in particular: name and surname, address.
- The Seller makes every effort to protect the privacy and information provided by the Buyer. The seller carefully selects technical solutions, thanks to which it is possible to protect the data being processed, in particular, protects it against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification as well as against its processing in violation of the applicable legal order.
- The cookie files used by the Seller are safe for the Buyer's devices and their storage does not involve any risk of getting dangerous viruses or other unwanted and malicious software for the Buyer's devices.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time, as well as a unique number.
- The cookie files are used to:
- identify software used by Buyer and configure Store, depending on individual preferences of the Buyer
- create statistics using Google Analytics analytical tools, thanks to which the Seller is able to receive clear information about how the Buyers use the Store and what changes should be made to optimize the use of the Store
- maintain the Buyer’s session after logging in so he doesn’t have to go through the login process on each Store subpage
- popularize the Store via Facebook fanpage
- popularize the Store via Instagram fanpage
- Cookies stored on the Buyer's device may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the Buyer's individual preferences, based on in-Store activity.
- The buyer can view and change the preferences collected by the Google network using the tool available at: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences
- In most cases, browsers by default allow the storage of cookies in the telecommunications terminal equipment of the Buyer. Buyer may at any time change the settings regarding the storage of these files: he has the option to block the automatic handling of cookies or to receive information about them each time they are placed on the Buyer’s device. The buyer can also delete cookies stored on his device at any time.
- More details about cookies may be found in the settings of the software used by Buyer to browse Store.
- If Buyer decides to restrict or block the cookies, it may affect some of the Store's functionalities.